Korean Fried Rice 볶음밥. It's just a few ingredients, but it's a dish much loved by Koreans. Свернуть Ещё. HOW TO MAKE KIMCHI FRIED RICE (KIMCHI BOKKEUMBAP 김치 볶음밥). Fried Rice (Bokkeumbap: 볶음밥). Смотреть позже. Поделиться.
Kimchi fried rice (Kimchi Bokkeumbap, 김치 볶음밥) is a type of Korean fried rice and it is predominantly cooked with kimchi (obviously!) So, when I make my kimchi fried rice I typically add bacon and mushrooms (particularly enoki mushrooms). Bacon gives a nice smoky flavor and enoki. (Redirected from Korean fried rice). Bokkeum-bap (볶음밥) or fried rice is a Korean dish made by stir-frying bap (cooked rice) with other ingredients in oil. You can cook Korean Fried Rice 볶음밥 using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Fried Rice 볶음밥
- Prepare 1 mangkok of nasi.
- You need 2 btr of telur.
- You need 1 sdm of margarin.
- You need 2 sdm of minyak sayur.
- Prepare of Bumbu Iris:.
- You need 1 btg of daun bawang.
- Prepare 1/2 bh of bawang Bombay (iris tipis).
- Prepare 1 of sg bawang putih (cincang) tambahan sy.
- It’s of Bumbu Penyedap:.
- It’s 1/4 sdt of garam.
- It’s 1/2 sdt of gula.
- It’s 1/2 sdt of lada bubuk.
- It’s 1 sdt of kecap asin.
- Prepare 1 sdt of saus tiram (tambahan sy).
The name of the most prominent ingredient other than cooked rice often appears at the very front of the name of the dish. This article is part of a series on. Korean cuisine한국 요리조선 료리. v. t. e. Kimchi fried rice or kimchi-bokkeum-bap (김치볶음밥) is a variety of bokkeum-bap ("fried rice"), a popular dish in South Korea.
Korean Fried Rice 볶음밥 instructions
- Campur nasi dg telur aduk rata. Siapkan bumbu iris..
- Panaskan minyak. Tumis bumbu iris hingga harum dan layu. Masukkan campuran nasi dan telur. Diamkan sebentar. Lalu aduk rata..
- Masukkan semua bumbu penyedap. Aduk rata. Masak sampai nasi agak kering dan tdk lengket. Kemudian masukkan margarin. Aduk lagi..
- Angkat dan siap disajikan..
Kimchi fried rice is made primarily with kimchi and rice, along with other available ingredients. This Korean Kimchi Fried Rice is packed full of goodness and flavour. Get the easy recipe at cookeatblog.com. But the one I find the most intoxicating and the one I find myself thinking about all-the-time is Korean kimchi fried rice (Kimchi Bokkeumbap – 볶음밥). Bokkeumbap, or Korean-style fried rice, is a simple dish that almost everyone loves.