Yell-O! Fried Rice. I wanted to make a fried rice similar to the kind served at Mall food courts and the local Chinese Since the saffron rice is already seasoned, it's faster than ordering take-out! This Thai yellow fried rice is colorful, easy to make, and tastes amazing. Made with fresh or frozen shrimp, this fried rice recipe also features greens, such as spring onion.
Traditionally Chinese fried rice is typically brown unless it's a curried fried rice or house special fried rice. What do restaurants put in fried rice that turns it yellow? Java Rice, also known as Yellow Fried Rice is an easy addition to meals. You can cook Yell-O! Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yell-O! Fried Rice
- It’s 3 mangkok kecil of porsi nasi rice cooker.
- You need 1 ruas of kunyit kupas.
- Prepare 4 siung of bawang putih.
- Prepare 2 siung of bawang merah.
- You need 1 sdt of garam sesuai selera.
- You need 2 sdm of minyak goreng.
- It’s secukupnya of Sebagai tambahan bs digoreng terpisah sosis ayam.
- Prepare of Tomat dan mentimun sbg penyegar.
Loaded with flavor, you can pair this side dish with a variety of meats. With a bright deep-yellow color derived from turmeric, this easy and super tasty rice dish (Java Rice / Yellow Fried Rice) lends a pop of color to any meal. Move the slider up to dispense rice. Drag the rice container into the pot.
Yell-O! Fried Rice step by step
- Kupas kunyit dan bawang merah putih. Cuci bersih dan tumbuk halus..
- Panaskan minyak secukupnya untuk menumis bumbu halus..
- Setelah bumbu yang ditumis mengeluarkan wangi sedap, masukkan nasi. Aduk rata sampai semua nasi menguning rata. Tambahkan garam secukupkan sesuai selera..
- Angkat bila nasi dirasa sdh cukup matang. Dapat ditambah sosis ayam goreng sebagai lauk tambahan anak-anak atau irisan tomat maupun ketimun sbg pendamping bila diinginkan..
Match the indicator line on the pot. Fill the rice pot with water, wash the rice, then rinse it. Adjust the heat to get the food temperature in the green zone. This curried fried rice is a meal in itself! The flavors are exotic and wonderful and this dish is really filling.